Eurolingo Ltd takes the security of your personal information very seriously and is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected at all times.
Who is Eurolingo Ltd?
Eurolingo Ltd is a language services provider based in Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim, Ireland.
How to contact Eurolingo Ltd?
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Data Protection Officer, Eurolingo Ltd, The Hive, Dublin Road, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim, N41 Y422 Ireland; or
- Phone: +353 71 959 0121.
What personal information does Eurolingo Ltd collect?
Eurolingo Ltd only collects basic personal information about you (such as name, email address and basic contact details – as well as any other information that you choose to provide) and only in the following ways:
- Information that you yourself provide through our website, in writing, via telephone, at our events or through other means; or
- Information that we obtain from your interaction with our websites and / or services.
We will not ask for and do not intend to collect any sensitive personal information about you.
Why does Eurolingo Ltd collect personal information?
Eurolingo Ltd needs to know basic personal information for the following:
- to respond to requests you make to us,
- to respond to requests we make to you,
- to acquire your services,
- for you to acquire our services, and
to provide you with information relating to our services (such as newsletters, industry updates, information about our products and services, event invitations, surveys, market research, etc.) which you have either consented to receiving or which relate to Eurolingo Ltd products or services and which we believe may be of interest to you.
How is your personal information protected?
Eurolingo Ltd will hold your personal information securely using appropriate technical and organisational measures and will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside its own group, or to any person or entity outside the European Union, except and to the extent both:
(ii) where it has first satisfied itself that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure such information will continue to be held and used in accordance with this notice and in compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
We use service providers to operate our websites and email accounts, such as website hosting and enquiry functionality. Some of these service providers will process your personal information as part of the services they provide to us.
How long does Eurolingo Ltd keep personal information?
unless required to be kept longer by law.
What are your legal rights?
You have a number of legal rights surrounding your personal information, including:
- the right to access and copy your personal information;
- the right to obtain correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information;
- the right to have your personal information deleted;
- the right to restrict or object to Eurolingo Ltd processing your personal information;
Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of your legal rights. We will respond to any rights that you exercise within one month of receiving your request, unless the request is complex or involves a significant amount of data, in which case we will respond within three months.
What about visitors to Eurolingo Ltd offices?
How do you lodge a complaint?
If you have a complaint regarding how your personal information has been handled by Eurolingo Ltd, please contact the Eurolingo Ltd Data Protection Officer using the details provided above.
You have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For Eurolingo Ltd, the relevant supervisory is The Data Protection Commission (to lodge a complaint or report a concern, please visit: Dataprotection.ie/docs/Raising-a-concern/1716.htm).